We love watching your little ways.
- Stuffing straws in the dishwasher vents (dishwashers have vents!)
- Packing all your toys under your crib after stuffing all your toys with toys
- Filling the bench full of household items
- Your smile all crooked and cute
- Trotting behind your big brothers
- Finding any chance to get dirty
- Proudly saying, "Tschuss!" just the way Daddy taught you
- Hiding your sippy cups in places your brothers never did
On this day two years ago, you surprised us so much. Your brothers were all late arrivals, and we didn't expect you two weeks early. Every last baby item was in the attic. The clothes, the cradle, the carseat, ... really ... everything. You should have seen your momma wandering the house, aimlessly, wondering what to do first before heading to the hospital.
All our little fellas were born after lunch. You didn't break that mold, but you blessed me by being different from those brothers. You were little. I will always thank you for that. May you always cause such little trouble.
For late night snuggles, reading well-loved board books, playing chase,
Happy Birthday, Si.